Home News

News and Helpful Resources for Small Business Owners

Tommy House Studios is much more than a website design & development firm located in Montgomery, Alabama. We offer affordable complete strategic creative solutions for small business owners. We are dedicated to providing the newest forms of technology to promote your business in the most professional manner possible, affordably. From our initial meeting, to concepts, planning, design and execution as well as hosting, social media promotion, to marketing and search engine optimization, Tommy House Studios is with you every step of the way! We love local small business.

We have assembeld some helpful tips and tools to help small business owners here in our news resource section. Please browse through the stories and articles below to find out creative ways to promote your business. We are always here to help small business owners market their businesses. Small business owners should focus on what they do best, thier business. We do the rest! Creative Marketing and website development for small business!

News & Resources for Small Business Owners

Hiring Great Team Players

Jun 14, 2019, 8:00 AM

What makes a great team? Well, for one thing a great team is made up of a lot of great team players. What are some great teams that you admire? What are some of the attributes of that great team? One attribute that I think about is unity. Great teams must have members that are united for a common…

Beware of Snail Mail Scammers

May 31, 2019, 8:00 AM

If you are a small business owner, you probably have a website for your business. Whether you just own a domain name or have a website, you may have received a domain listing scam invoice. The document has a logo, an account number, includes your contact information and domain name. It all looks…

Why You Need a Great Landing Page

May 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

A key to successful online marketing is an effective landing page. What is a landing page? A landing page is where a visitor "lands" when they have keyed in your URL or link to your page from a search engine. If you don't have a great landing page, your business is probably suffering. A good,…

Case Study: Extermitech Pest Control

May 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

This is a case study conducted by Tommy House Studios with one of our clients. This case study is with Extermitech Pest Control manager Ashley Williams. Extermitech is locally owned and operated. They have been bugging the competition for over 15 years. Extermitech has been a client of THS since…

Maintaining Your Brand Image Across All Platforms

Apr 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

Your brand is the face of your business. It is very important that your brand is maintained across all platforms. If your branding is inconsistent, this may be a sign to your customers that you don’t care about your business. I’m sure this is not the case, but you don’t want to send this message to…

The $6000 Egg Part 2

Apr 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

In the previous article (I would highly suggest you read Part 1 before reading this), I told the first part of the story of the $6000 egg, as told in the book of the same name by Todd Duncan. Here is the conclusion of the story and some takeaways.

The $6000 Egg Part 1

Mar 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

The $6000 Egg is a book written by Todd Duncan. In it, he tells the story of how a request for an egg cost a restaurant a lot of money. The book is all about serving the marketplace because serving is the name of the game, no matter what your business is. Here’s how the story goes.

Reach Out To Us

We want to learn more about your business and help you promote and market it to its fullest potential. We have the tools, experience and an awesome team of creative fanatical thinkers onboard ready to help get your message to the masses.

Contact Us

More Resources for Small Business Owners

If You Build It, They Won’t Come! (Sites must be worked, SEO and updated)

Well, this isn’t exactly how the quote in the movie goes. In Field of Dreams, Kevin Costner’s character hears a voice in his Iowa corn fields that…

How to choose a STRONG password

A password manager is a program that keeps track of your login information for each website. I'm not going to endorse any particular one of them. I do…

What is this SEO Stuff and Why Do I Need It?

Search Engine Optimization, or SEO as it is common referred to, is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your business’s…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 2

In the previous article (Part 1), I started giving some suggestions on how to start a grassroots approach to reaching new, potential customers. Let’s…

Successful SEO for Small Businesses

Reporting is key with SEO as algorithms are constantly changing. Tommy House Studios provides clients with real-time access to a dashboard to see…

The $6000 Egg Part 2

In the previous article (I would highly suggest you read Part 1 before reading this), I told the first part of the story of the $6000 egg, as told in…

It’s 2019, Why Does Your Website Think It’s 1999?

When was the last time your business’s website was updated? Has it been 20 years? I certainly hope not. Mainly because your website would probably not…

Maintaining Your Brand Image Across All Platforms

Your brand is the face of your business. It is very important that your brand is maintained across all platforms. If your branding is inconsistent,…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 1

Why do small business owners struggle with marketing their business? There are several reasons. Smaller businesses don’t have a big budget for…

A Talented Professional Creative Marketing Team of Thinkers, Artists, Developers & Promoters...
FANATIC FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS!

THS-h-logo.png
            PO Box 242982 | Montgomery, AL 36124
            Local 334-310-2915  |  Toll Free 1-877-246-1315

©2001-2019
Tommy House Studios
All Rights Reserved.
Site Developed by THS