Home News

Tommy House Studios is much more than a website design & development firm located in Montgomery, Alabama. We offer affordable complete strategic creative solutions for small business owners. We are dedicated to providing the newest forms of technology to promote your business in the most professional manner possible, affordably. From our initial meeting, to concepts, planning, design and execution as well as hosting, social media promotion, to marketing and search engine optimization, Tommy House Studios is with you every step of the way! We love local small business.

We have assembeld some helpful tips and tools to help small business owners here in our news resource section. Please browse through the stories and articles below to find out creative ways to promote your business. We are always here to help small business owners market their businesses. Small business owners should focus on what they do best, thier business. We do the rest! Creative Marketing and website development for small business!

We Help You Market Your Business

'Tis The Season

Dec 15, 2018, 8:00 AM

Christmas is my favorite holiday but maybe not for the reason you think. Sure I enjoy getting and giving gifts. The parties with family and friends are really fun. And yes, I love all the food! But none of these things make it my favorite holiday. It's not even the day itself, it's the whole season…

Christmas Time Is Here…For Your Business

Dec 1, 2018, 8:00 AM

"Christmas Time Is Here" is a song from A Charlie Brown Christmas. My Christmas Day is not complete until I watch this classic. The end of the first verse says, "Fun for all that children call, Their favorite time of year." Well, it's not just children's favorite time of year and it could be a fun…

Do You SEO? Does Your Competition Rank Higher Than You In Searches?

Nov 15, 2018, 8:00 AM

The first question is what is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of influencing the online visibility of a website in a search engine’s unpaid results, sometimes referred to as earned results. Search engines strive to give users the most applicable, highest quality…

Small Business Owners Know Their Business - Strategic Marketers & Social Media Managers Know Theirs

Nov 1, 2018, 10:00 AM

No one else knows your business as well as you do. But many small business owners don't know the first thing about how strategic marketing or social media can help grow your business. That's why many small business owners are hiring or contracting a manager to run their marketing campaigns and…

Does your Small Business Website Have a Call To Action?

Oct 15, 2018, 10:00 AM

Have you ever had to search a business's website for their phone number? Or you can't even figure out what a business does through their website? A simple call to action can help. Most small businesses do not have any notable calls to action on their homepage. A few don't even have their phone…

Social Media—It’s Not Just About Pictures of Your Friend’s Kid

Oct 1, 2018, 10:00 AM

Everyone knows someone who only uses social media for posting every picture they take of their kid doing insignificant things. That's a good way to get blocked in my opinion. But if your business is not using social media, you are missing out on key opportunities to connect with your customers.…

Why Your Company Should Ask For Good Reviews

Sep 15, 2018, 10:00 AM

Customer reviews are becoming more and more influencial. Over 75% of customers use reviews when deciding to buy a particular product or use a particular service. If your company is not using reviews, you could be missing out on some much needed business.

Reach Out To Us

We want to learn more about your business and help you promote and market it to its fullest potential. We have the tools, experience and an awesome team of creative fanatical thinkers onboard ready to help get your message to the masses.

Contact Us

More Resources for Small Business Owners

Social Media—It’s Not Just About Pictures of Your Friend’s Kid

Everyone knows someone who only uses social media for posting every picture they take of their kid doing insignificant things. That's a good way to…

'Tis The Season

Christmas is my favorite holiday but maybe not for the reason you think. Sure I enjoy getting and giving gifts. The parties with family and friends…

Creative Marketing for your Business

Successful marketing will fuel a successful business. Many small business owners question whether they should invest time, money and resources into…

Click Don't Flip

As a small business owner, determining how you will spend your advertising dollars can be a daunting task. With so many options to choose from it can…

The Value in the Site

At Tommy House Studios, our goal is to create a website that is highly-functional and will still be relevant a few years down the road. The cost of a…

Rave Reviews

We’ve discussed a lot about the benefits about local Search Engine Optimization, or local SEO. Did you know that local SEO helps your business create…

For Hire: Why You Should Invest in a Creative Marketing Agency

It goes without saying that most aspects of your business rely on successful marketing and advertising. Successful marketing will fuel a successful…

Small Business Owners Know Their Business - Strategic Marketers & Social Media Managers Know Theirs

No one else knows your business as well as you do. But many small business owners don't know the first thing about how strategic marketing or social…

A Talented Professional Creative Marketing Team of Thinkers, Artists, Developers & Promoters...
FANATIC FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS!

THS-h-logo.png
            PO Box 242982 | Montgomery, AL 36124
            Local 334-310-2915  |  Toll Free 1-877-246-1315

©2001-2018 Tommy House Studios
All Rights Reserved.
Site Developed by THS