Home News

News and Helpful Resources for Small Business Owners

Tommy House Studios is much more than a website design & development firm located in Montgomery, Alabama. We offer affordable complete strategic creative solutions for small business owners. We are dedicated to providing the newest forms of technology to promote your business in the most professional manner possible, affordably. From our initial meeting, to concepts, planning, design and execution as well as hosting, social media promotion, to marketing and search engine optimization, Tommy House Studios is with you every step of the way! We love local small business.

We have assembeld some helpful tips and tools to help small business owners here in our news resource section. Please browse through the stories and articles below to find out creative ways to promote your business. We are always here to help small business owners market their businesses. Small business owners should focus on what they do best, thier business. We do the rest! Creative Marketing and website development for small business!

News & Resources for Small Business Owners

Maintaining Your Brand Image Across All Platforms

Apr 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

Your brand is the face of your business. It is very important that your brand is maintained across all platforms. If your branding is inconsistent, this may be a sign to your customers that you don’t care about your business. I’m sure this is not the case, but you don’t want to send this message to…

The $6000 Egg Part 2

Apr 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

In the previous article (I would highly suggest you read Part 1 before reading this), I told the first part of the story of the $6000 egg, as told in the book of the same name by Todd Duncan. Here is the conclusion of the story and some takeaways.

The $6000 Egg Part 1

Mar 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

The $6000 Egg is a book written by Todd Duncan. In it, he tells the story of how a request for an egg cost a restaurant a lot of money. The book is all about serving the marketplace because serving is the name of the game, no matter what your business is. Here’s how the story goes.

If You Build It, They Won’t Come! (Sites must be worked, SEO and updated)

Mar 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

Well, this isn’t exactly how the quote in the movie goes. In Field of Dreams, Kevin Costner’s character hears a voice in his Iowa corn fields that says, “If you build it, they will come.” He takes this to mean if he cuts down his corn and builds a baseball field, then people will come from all over…

How to choose a STRONG password

Feb 20, 2019, 8:00 AM

A password manager is a program that keeps track of your login information for each website. I'm not going to endorse any particular one of them. I do generally allow Chrome to save my passwords for various websites. That works for me. For extra security, I do have a few websites that use two-factor…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 2

Feb 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

In the previous article (Part 1), I started giving some suggestions on how to start a grassroots approach to reaching new, potential customers. Let’s continue with a couple more ideas. Support the Community Charitable giving is a great thing—period. But it can also be a very powerful motivator for…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 1

Feb 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

Why do small business owners struggle with marketing their business? There are several reasons. Smaller businesses don’t have a big budget for advertising. You might not have a large team of experts to create an advertising campaign. Time is also an issue for small business owners who are spending…

Reach Out To Us

We want to learn more about your business and help you promote and market it to its fullest potential. We have the tools, experience and an awesome team of creative fanatical thinkers onboard ready to help get your message to the masses.

Contact Us

More Resources for Small Business Owners

Racking Up Reviews

As we explored in our last blog, online reviews are crucial for your small businesses as they affect your rankings in local search engines, determine…

Is It Time To Re-Design?

In our last blog, we explored reasons why you should hire a creative marketing agency to design your business’s website. Perhaps your business has…

Small Business Owners Know Their Business - Strategic Marketers & Social Media Managers Know Theirs

No one else knows your business as well as you do. But many small business owners don't know the first thing about how strategic marketing or social…

How to choose a STRONG password

A password manager is a program that keeps track of your login information for each website. I'm not going to endorse any particular one of them. I do…

If You Build It, They Won’t Come! (Sites must be worked, SEO and updated)

Well, this isn’t exactly how the quote in the movie goes. In Field of Dreams, Kevin Costner’s character hears a voice in his Iowa corn fields that…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 2

In the previous article (Part 1), I started giving some suggestions on how to start a grassroots approach to reaching new, potential customers. Let’s…

Maintaining Your Brand Image Across All Platforms

Your brand is the face of your business. It is very important that your brand is maintained across all platforms. If your branding is inconsistent,…

Get Your Small Business to the 1st Page of Google With a Winning SEO Strategy

Our SEO plans are customized to the specific needs and goals of small businesses. We don’t force you into a set package, instead we determine what…

The $6000 Egg Part 2

In the previous article (I would highly suggest you read Part 1 before reading this), I told the first part of the story of the $6000 egg, as told in…

A Talented Professional Creative Marketing Team of Thinkers, Artists, Developers & Promoters...
FANATIC FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS!

THS-h-logo.png
            PO Box 242982 | Montgomery, AL 36124
            Local 334-310-2915  |  Toll Free 1-877-246-1315

©2001-2019
Tommy House Studios
All Rights Reserved.
Site Developed by THS