Home News

News and Helpful Resources for Small Business Owners

Tommy House Studios is much more than a website design & development firm located in Montgomery, Alabama. We offer affordable complete strategic creative solutions for small business owners. We are dedicated to providing the newest forms of technology to promote your business in the most professional manner possible, affordably. From our initial meeting, to concepts, planning, design and execution as well as hosting, social media promotion, to marketing and search engine optimization, Tommy House Studios is with you every step of the way! We love local small business.

We have assembeld some helpful tips and tools to help small business owners here in our news resource section. Please browse through the stories and articles below to find out creative ways to promote your business. We are always here to help small business owners market their businesses. Small business owners should focus on what they do best, thier business. We do the rest! Creative Marketing and website development for small business!

News & Resources for Small Business Owners

How to choose a STRONG password

Feb 20, 2019, 8:00 AM

A password manager is a program that keeps track of your login information for each website. I'm not going to endorse any particular one of them. I do generally allow Chrome to save my passwords for various websites. That works for me. For extra security, I do have a few websites that use two-factor…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 2

Feb 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

In the previous article (Part 1), I started giving some suggestions on how to start a grassroots approach to reaching new, potential customers. Let’s continue with a couple more ideas. Support the Community Charitable giving is a great thing—period. But it can also be a very powerful motivator for…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 1

Feb 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

Why do small business owners struggle with marketing their business? There are several reasons. Smaller businesses don’t have a big budget for advertising. You might not have a large team of experts to create an advertising campaign. Time is also an issue for small business owners who are spending…

Case Study: Chris’ Famous Hotdogs

Jan 15, 2019, 8:00 AM

This is the first of hopefully many case studies conducted by Tommy House Studios with some of our clients. This case study is with Chris’ Famous Hotdogs owner Gus Katechis. Chris’ has been in business for over 100 years and has been a client of THS since 2004. Here’s what Gus had to say about…

It’s 2019, Why Does Your Website Think It’s 1999?

Jan 1, 2019, 8:00 AM

When was the last time your business’s website was updated? Has it been 20 years? I certainly hope not. Mainly because your website would probably not even work with current browsers. Even if it’s only been a few years, your website is probably out of date. The average lifespan of a web design is…

'Tis The Season

Dec 15, 2018, 8:00 AM

Christmas is my favorite holiday but maybe not for the reason you think. Sure I enjoy getting and giving gifts. The parties with family and friends are really fun. And yes, I love all the food! But none of these things make it my favorite holiday. It's not even the day itself, it's the whole season…

Christmas Time Is Here…For Your Business

Dec 1, 2018, 8:00 AM

"Christmas Time Is Here" is a song from A Charlie Brown Christmas. My Christmas Day is not complete until I watch this classic. The end of the first verse says, "Fun for all that children call, Their favorite time of year." Well, it's not just children's favorite time of year and it could be a fun…

Reach Out To Us

We want to learn more about your business and help you promote and market it to its fullest potential. We have the tools, experience and an awesome team of creative fanatical thinkers onboard ready to help get your message to the masses.

Contact Us

More Resources for Small Business Owners

Small Business Owners Know Their Business - Strategic Marketers & Social Media Managers Know Theirs

No one else knows your business as well as you do. But many small business owners don't know the first thing about how strategic marketing or social…

'Tis The Season

Christmas is my favorite holiday but maybe not for the reason you think. Sure I enjoy getting and giving gifts. The parties with family and friends…

Get Your Small Business to the 1st Page of Google With a Winning SEO Strategy

Our SEO plans are customized to the specific needs and goals of small businesses. We don’t force you into a set package, instead we determine what…

Keep Your Business Booming!

It’s hard to believe, but we are already halfway through 2018. This is a good time of year to evaluate how your marketing dollars are working for your…

Racking Up Reviews

As we explored in our last blog, online reviews are crucial for your small businesses as they affect your rankings in local search engines, determine…

Does your Small Business Website Have a Call To Action?

Have you ever had to search a business's website for their phone number? Or you can't even figure out what a business does through their website? A…

Click Don't Flip

As a small business owner, determining how you will spend your advertising dollars can be a daunting task. With so many options to choose from it can…

Grassroots Marketing for Small Business Owners Part 2

In the previous article (Part 1), I started giving some suggestions on how to start a grassroots approach to reaching new, potential customers. Let’s…

Ask Us Anything: Important Questions to Ask Your Web Designer

Congratulations! You have made the decision to hire a web designer or creative marketing agency to design your business’s website. The next step is to…

A Talented Professional Creative Marketing Team of Thinkers, Artists, Developers & Promoters...
FANATIC FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS!

THS-h-logo.png
            PO Box 242982 | Montgomery, AL 36124
            Local 334-310-2915  |  Toll Free 1-877-246-1315

©2001-2019 Tommy House Studios
All Rights Reserved.
Site Developed by THS